WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen is the most abundant source of protein in our body, and is present in all the body’s organs and tissues. It sustains tendons, skin & cartilage, and provides integrity, firmness & elasticity to their structures. The Happy Being Co's Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides is Type 1, which is the most abundant collagen in the body.
Maximising collagen through diet is the most effective way to enjoy its benefits as collagen can't be absorbed topically through the skin. Research has shown that 90% of collagen peptides are digested and absorbed after consumed. That's pretty great odds.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN?
The #HBcollagen blends and premixes support strong & solid bones, lean muscle mass & strength, joint comfort & flexibility, athletic performance, post work-out recovery, reduced risk of injury, nourished hair & nails, skin hydration & anti-ageing. Read COLLAGEN 101 for a full benefit break-down.
WHERE IS THE HAPPY BEING CO BASED?
Our factory is based in Milnerton, Cape Town, South Africa but we courier our products nationwide. You can visit our factory store from mon-Fri during 9AM - 4PM.
WHERE CAN I BUY YOUR PRODUCTS?
Our products are currently stocked at Food Lovers Market nationwide. You also have the choice of buying online and having your order couriered to you.
HOW DO I ORDER PRODUCTS ONLINE?
From the homepage:
- Select a product category that appeals to you.
- Within the category you’ll find products on offer.
- Once you choose a product you’ll be taken to the product review page for a more detailed description.
- Select quantity and “add to cart”. You’ll see the number of items increase in your mini cart on the top right of the screen. From here you can choose to continue shopping or checkout.
- In checkout we’ll give you the opportunity to review your cart.
- You will now be asked for your shipping and billing addresses and continue to checkout. If you choose to make a Shopify profile you won’t been to fill in these details again the next time you make a purchase.
WHERE DO YOU DELIVER TO?
We deliver nationwide to street addresses. Post Offices Box addresses are not accepted by couriers.
HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST?
Orders will be charge a courier fee of between R 50.00 and R 200.00 depending on where you are located. You will be quoted a courier fee for you to approve at checkout. At this point if you are unhappy with the cost of delivery you are welcome to cancel your order.
IS THE COURIER FEE INCLUDED IN THE PRODUCT PRICE?
No, the courier fee is not included in the product price. It will be itemised separately on your invoice.
WHICH COURIER DO YOU USE?
We select couriers depending on their proficiency and cost per region in order to ensure that our customers get the best services at the lowest rates. At this time we use Fastway and DSV.
WHERE IS MY ORDER/HOW DO I CHECK ON THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
Each courier works differently. Once your order is dispatched you will receive a tracking number/waybill. On the courier’s website you will find an option to track your parcel using the tracking number/waybill you have received.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO BE DELIVERED?
Delivery tends to take 2 – 3 working days. Please bear in mind that orders will only be dispatched on working days once payment has been received.