Wouldn’t it be nice if a chocolate cake could:
- Reduce wrinkles, stretch marks, cellulite, joint pain, sagging & ageing skin.
- Build muscle and boost metabolism.
- Improve digestive and gut health.
- Strengthen hair, nails and skin condition.
- Increase mobility and post workout recovery.
Well, The Happy Being Co Chocolate-Cake-in-Mug does all of those dreamy things (and we’re still not over it!). Made with a blend of superfoods and collagen, the cake-in-a-mug premix is low carb, high in protein and refined sugar free.
Once you’ve made your cake-in-a-mug (instructions on the packet) we suggest serving it with a dollop of nice cream for an extra something special. See recipe below.
Vanilla Nice Cream ingredients:
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- ¼ cup xylitol, erythritol or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl until mixed through.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray or a shallow container. Freeze for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen, remove the ice blocks from the tray and blend in a high-power blender. Add 1-2 tablespoons of milk/mylk to allow easier blending. If you don’t have a high-power blender, allow the blocks to thaw slightly.
- Once blended into a thick nice cream paste, pour into a container and store in the freezer.
- To serve, spoon a dollop on top of your cake-in-a-mug. Enjoy!