Recipe and photography supplied by The Good Roots.
- 3 cups rolled oats gluten-free
- 3 tbsps Happy Being Co CHAI collagen
- 1/4 cup dried figs, chopped or apricots or raisins
- 1/3 cup raw nuts, chopped almonds, pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar granule sweetener of choice
- 1/3 cup aquafaba
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup honey or liquid sweetener of choice
- Preheat the oven to 180 ℃ and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk the aquafaba until soft peaks form. For about 5 minutes.
- Fold in vanilla essence into the aquafaba and then add to the dry ingredients with the honey and combine until everything is coated.
- Spread out the granola on the baking tray and bake for 15- 20 minutes or until golden brown. Take out of the oven and quickly flip the granola using a fork and then bake for another 5 minutes.
- Once cooled down completely transfer into a container with a lid.